Autopsy memo decipher
Original memo can be viewed here. A.N.- Unsure items are highlighted in red.
Autopsy Protocol: RC-856-66
Name: Francine D. Calfo
Time of Death: Evening
Place of Death: her restaurant, LA
Time of Autopsy: 2:27 am
Place of Autopsy: Philippines
Autopsy Surgeon: Dr. ???
Source: Sloane and Double
History of Death: Died at LA pop. ??? of murdered by double B. Bullet shot to head.
1. Measurements normal (5'8")
2. Retinal scan confirms ??? as original.
3. Blood tests normal / high adrenaline levels.
4. DNA transported to comp. files. (Finger prints also.)
5. Extraction of bullets.
6. X-rays show normal bone structure. (minor osteoporosis)
7. File match comes out pos soter.
8. Retinas confirmed, as are fingers, bones, feet, & DNA.
9. Internal organ exploration process.
10. Results deemed non-vital (uninteresting).
Subject Background: -3-
Gender: F SC SD-6 Archive, 30908-12096
Further A.N.- 1) Francie's personal info (weight, DOB, etc) can be pulled from ABC character profile pages. 2) The handwriting on this memo matches the handwriting on the uncamouflaged UCLA article info.
Last update: 2/10/03